All the things to pack to make your tennis match or rally a great one!
For the Winter:
Key items to pack before you head out to play tennis this winter in the brisk cold!
- Leggings, sweatpants, or a catsuit
- necessary for the trip to and from the courts, but also great to keep your legs warm in those first 15 minutes of play.
- Winter boots
- avoid dragging snow, salt, and dirt onto the court by wearing boots and changing into your sneakers upon arrival.
For the Summer:
- Sunscreen — The sun is often strongest on the tennis court! Make sure to wear and pack sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage and avoid that farmer’s and sock tan line!
Extra Socks — in the summer months it's always great to bring an extra pair of socks, especially if you want to grab happy hour after! ### All Seasons
- Tennis sneakers & racquet
- good luck playing without these! We can't stress the importance of your tennis sneakers given how strict clubs can be about non-marking footwear.
- Post-play snack
- replenishing after your rally or match is crucial! Pack a healthy snack snack to help you recover, preferably with extra protein
- Water bottle- while it might seem like a no-brainer in the summer months when you’re sweating more, the often cold dry air in Winter means you need to focus on staying hydrated as well. Regardless of the season, if you’re someone who loves coffee and wine, you’ll want to focus on upping your water intake seeing as these drinks dehydrate you easily.
- it can be tricky to find your partner at public courts so be sure to have a fully charged phone (maybe even bring an external charger!) so you can text your partner to find them more easily. After play, be sure to take a pic and tag us!
*All photos in this post are originally taken by Break the Love.
Already a mamber?